Tuesday, March 3, 2015

It's been a while... I'm back!

It's been over a year! Dang, time flies... that's a good thing.  Lots has happened since my last post.

I moved up to Northern California for a taste of country life, started to teach drawing and painting classes at the School of Light & Color in Fair Oaks, and setting up a new wave of productivity.

I was recently selected to the final round of artists to be selected for a spot as a Live Painter for this years California Roots Festival! I've made it this far on my own, but the rest is up to YOU! I've got to beat the other 4 talented contestants with your vote! Voting starts tomorrow, Weds March 04th.  Help me reach the Cal Roots Fest this year so I can share my gift with the masses!

Here's the Voting page. You can start voting as early as midnight tonight!
http://a.cstmapp.com/voteme/8750/615957630


I'll post updates about this during the week. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment